hi friend a short introduction from me

Hi friends, introduce my name Seviani Hesty Astuti. I come from the upstream kapuas precisely in banua martinus. I was born on 30 September 1998. I have two brother. friends I want to tell a little story about my school from elementary to junior high school I was in school Banua Martinus I live with my parents and high school I went to school I was in high school 1 putussibau
and not with my parents . evidentlyfar from the old man is difficult huh?  especially if we are sick no one affairs us. my friends now I continue my college course at the university of  Tanjung Pura, I studied at the faculty of economics and business economics development program night reg B. I live in the dormitory uncak kapuas upstream on the road first. so many short introductions from. my hobby is playing volly ball. I want to be a bank clerk, and I want to make my parents happy. friends play main to kapuas upstream, many beautiful sights, his friend's staple will not regret deh. in my village not far from the border of a friend's country. so do not hesitate hesitate yes, but if from pontianak to kapuas upstream quite far, but exciting journey. Let's go to Kapuas upstream

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini