Saturday,11 November 2017
introductions about good friends


hi friends I want to tell a little bit about my friends on campus, early I know them from the class group, originally idly chat with them. and the end is familiar. short story we are familiar, I have many friends on their campus is also good to me, I'm happy to have them, can experience new, new friends. I came early in pontianak they want to pick me up at the terminal especially my best friend Mira, he's easy to get along, good, familiar again. just happy to know him sam. he is also friendly and not arrogant, we often share stories, about experiences, and much more. we are different beliefs but we understand each other. there are many experiences that he told, especially in the world of work, he already independent with me, who still ask the same parents. but if I try I can also like him, its core I slowly start independent, let alone now a rantau child, away from parents. a few short introductions for my best friend.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini